MARKBASS Endorsement Information
We are always happy to hear from musicians around the world using our Markbass Amplifiers!
We have a great artist list and we are always ready to consider new musicians we can work with.
However, there are some requirements that a Markbass Artist must meet in order to be officially supported by Markbass.
Here is a list of the requirements that a Markbass Artist should fulfill:
- A record label contract with regular tour activities
- The record label must send us an EPK (Electronic Press Kit) with all the important activities and information of the artist.
We're sorry, but we're not exploring websites or Facebook profiles to get information. So let's get your biography, most live videos, links to social networking sites, and so on
- Other endorsement contracts
- A great and effective focus on social networks with a detailed report on views and interaction
- Markbass Artists should be behind our products, so we prefer to work with musicians who already use Markbass products.
If you do not fulfill the above request, but believe you are a good partner, you can also contact one of our dealers.
We are always happy to assist our dealers and share their content on our sites.
Almost daily we receive inquiries and we check all but we can not answer all, so we will only return to your request if we are interested.
Please do not send any further inquiries as we have already checked the first one.
Partly because of the large coverage, but we love and respect every single Markbass owner or supporter!